We may disclose your personal information to any of our related entities, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) to facilitate and process your Order.
(2) to carry out or respond to your requests.
(3) to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customers’ needs or to develop, improve and market our goods and services to you;
(4) for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
(5) to regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
(6) where you have provided your consent, to include in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use by us or our third-party service provider in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest you;
(7) to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
(8) to our related entities for internal accounting and administration;
(9) to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by us;
(10) to our successors and/or assigns, including any party that may purchase all or part of our business;
(11) to better understand your preferences.
Our third party service providers are organisations that assist us with research, mail, advertising, delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied
Any permitted handling of personal information under any exemptions under the GDPR or any other applicable legislation will take priority over this Privacy and Cookies Policy to the extent of any inconsistency.