Wireless Socket Thermostat Controller for Panel Heater
The thermostat mode and the timer can be used individually or intelligently combined. Place e.g. B states that a heater should heat a room to 25 ° C on Monday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The radio thermostat will measure the room temperature with its integrated sensor at the planned time and then switch on the electric heater via the radio socket to heat the room. However, if the room has already reached the desired temperature, the heater will only start when the preset temperature falls below 25 ° C. This saves electricity, and the device only heats when it is essential. Whether at set times or in continuous operation.
Advantage of Wireless Thermostat Controller for Panel Heaters
- Suitable for heating and cooling control - manually and automatically
- Extensive programming options using a timer: 7 weekly programs, 6 changes per day
- Individual programming by days from Mon. - Fri., Sat. - Sun., Mon. - Sun. possible
- Timer function, thermostat function, and combination of timer and thermostat function
- The timer function is also a useful addition to electrical heating or cooling devices with an integrated thermostat
- Easy and flexible installation
- Suitable for the simultaneous switching of up to 100 wireless sockets
- Easy changeover from summer to wintertime
- Operating range from 0 ° C to 70 ° C
There are no reviews yet.